Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thankful Thursdays: Beach, sunscreen and family

It's thankful thursday!!! There truly are so many things to be thankful for! So what are you thankful for today?!

Jeremy's list:

I'm thankful for the beach! We didn't want to post it last week but we had been in Florida his week! It was amazing! To me there is nothing more relaxing than sitting in a beach! Laying out soaking up some rays getting my tan on, and riding waves on a boogie board! Turns out riding waves on a boogie board is a great workout! Fighting the waves to get out there and then kicking and swimming to catch the wave! My legs were sore the next day buddy! I coughed up tons of secretions for the fishes to nibble on too! Definitely good for the body, mind, and soul! Makes me want to move near a beach that much more! So what do you say Monica?!?! Puuuuuulease!! :) needless to say it was an awesome week and I got to spend tons of quality time with my wife and family!

Monica's list:

I am thankful for sunscreen! I don't burn that easily, but I'm thankful for the extra protection! I was thinking earlier as I was slathering it on that I wondered how they handled it in the past without it? Being sunburnt is one thing I so do not enjoy! I am thankful for family! I am thankful for the opportunity to be on vacation with my inlaws! They spoil us! And while I'm having a blast being on vacation with them, I can't help but miss my own family! It seems like I haven't seen them in quite some time and I'm thankful I have a family to go home to! I could go on and on about all of the things I'm thankful for, God has blessed us so much! Thank you Lord! I am so unworthy! What about you?! What are you thankful for?!

No comments:

Post a Comment