Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thankful Thursday: Friends, Fall & Softball

It's Thankful Thursday Time!! I can't believe it, but I actually almost forgot it! Monica is going to a men's hater meeting tonight (as her dad refers to Joyce Meyer conferences, lol), and I have a softball game. As soon as I got home, it was eat, treat (my lungs), greet (my wife), and get ready to bounce! Luckily, someone posted on facebook asking about our Thankful Thursday post. So here it is folks! Thankful Thursday!

Monica's list:

I'm thankful for my friend Kristy! We got to hang out this morning and I had so much fun!!! Her birthday was recently so we were finally able to get together and go out for her birthday. Kristy is one of those women who is truly as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. She inspires me to be an even better person and I think that is a Great thing to have in a friend! I believe God brought our friendship together when He knew we both needed each other the most. I love you Kristy! Thank you for everything! And Happy Birthday again!!! ;)

I am thankful for fall weather. It is so beautiful out that most days I just want to be outside all day!! LOVE IT!!!

I am thankful for my hubby!! (Sigh) He is just wonderful... and I love him SOOOO MUCH!!! I'm so thankful to get to wake up with him everyday and share this wonderful life of ours together! I couldn't ask for a better man! Forever and ever babe!!

Jeremy's List:

I'm thankful for softball leagues! I'm not a drinker, so I don't play softball to get drunk. I play because I'm one of those guys who always dreamed of being an MLB player, and this is as close as I'll get, lol! I loved playing baseball as a kid! Most little boys do, but I loved it! I played summer and fall ball growing up. I even worked as an umpire for 3 years, starting when I was 13. It gives me a chance to hang out with my buddies. It's a really good workout, when you get a hit or when you're playing in the outfield chasing balls all night. It's also awesome having your wife there cheering you on and getting to show off for her when you make a good play, or get a good hit.  I'm thankful it's time for softball again! We usually do terrible, but we have a blast losing!

Sorry it's so short this week! What are you thankful for?! There's always something! Don't live life full of regrets and looking at what you don't have. I'm a glass half full kinda guy. Actually, in my opinion, my glass is overflowing. Some may not think so looking from the outside, but it's amazing from my point of view! So now what are you thankful for?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment