Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thankful Thursday: Kickboxing Babies & 2013

Hey everybody! It's our very first Thankful Thursday post of 2013! Whoo-hoo! We like to take the time to share what we are thankful for each and every week! There's always something to be thankful for! Another week is recorded in the history books, so let's reflect on a few things we can be thankful for shall we? Here's our lists of thankfulness.

Monica's List:

I am thankful for family! What a wonderful holiday season we had this year! I would say it was the best year yet as far as being with our families on the holidays. Everything went really smooth and it seemed everyone was just happy to be together! I just love it when things turn out smoothly! Our boys are blessed to have such loving, supportive families behind them.

I am thankful for movement! I feel the our baby boys moving every day... for most of the day. It never gets old and I love it!!! This past week their kicks and punches have become stronger and most every time they move it can be seen by others now! My in laws were over for dinner the other night and they were both able to see the baby's moving. It's such a neat thing to be able to share with loved ones!

I am thankful for a hands on husband! We went to Babies R Us and registered for the first time tonight. Jeremy was all about it! He did all the scanning and was even excited to go up there and do it. I know this can be rare and that there are plenty of men who would have to be drug to something like that... but not my Jeremy!! ;) My boys are blessed to have such a great daddy!

Jeremy's List:

I'm thankful for another year! Monica and I were sitting and talking the other day about what we would like to do on our 5 year anniversary. We realized that we have been married for 3 and a half years! Time flies when you're having fun! It's crazy to think it has been that long, but at the same time, it seems so much has happened in such a short period of time. So I am thankful for another to live on. Another year to be the best husband, son, friend and soon DAD that I can be! Here's to 2013, it's gonna be the best year yet!

I'm thankful for an easy going wife! She's going to be 24 weeks pregnant with twins tomorrow and I haven't heard her complain once about something pregnancy related! Sure she has had aches and pains and has told me about them, but not once has she complained. Not once has she been whiny or had a bitter tone to her voice when talking about anything with the pregnancy. Baby B has started making it a habit of pushing/kicking her ribs, lol. It makes her ribs sore, and most the time I can only tell because I will see her rubbing her right side. She has had so many people tell her all the terrible things she has yet to go through with her pregnancy. How she's going to get so tired of them moving, they're going to be kicking her in the ribs so hard they'll feel like they're going to break and that she's just plain going to be miserable. It's very disheartening to hear such negative talk about such a wonderful thing, but Monica always just smiles and says something about how blessed she feels to be pregnant and that she doubts any of the terrible things will bother her :) I guess what we've had to go through to get to this point has made it easier for Monica to overlook the negatives and focus on all the positives! Anywho, I'm thankful for an easy going wife! She has made being pregnant look like a breeze! She's such a strong woman and I'm more and more impressed be her every day!

So what are you thankful for?! We have an entire year ahead of us full of so many things to be thankful for!!

No comments:

Post a Comment