Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 24, 2012

18 Week Belly Pic

We're officially 18 weeks pregnant with our twins!!! Everything has been going great so far! Monica has been having a few "growing pains" here and there still, and it seems like the day after these pains, her belly sticks out another inch! Not literally, that is an exaggeration.

The twins woke her up for the first time a couple nights ago moving! I know it's not fun to be woke up in the middle of the night, but it was exciting for us! We're are also pretty certain I got to feel them move about a week ago.

Every evening we usually sit on the couch for a little while after dinner, talking and watching a little TV. I always sit with my hand on her belly just in case! I had been thinking I was feeling some rolling around in her tummy, but it's really hard to tell if it's your own hand slightly moving or the twins because it was so subtle. We were just watching TV when all of a sudden there was a little "boop" on my ring finger just below my first knuckle! Monica and I both looked at each other as soon as it happened and in sync said "Did you feel that?!"

It was the tiniest little bump, but we both felt it! It was awesome! I cannot wait to feel more! Not a day goes by that I don't think about holding them, kissing them, staring at them while they sleep, and all the other stuff new parents do with their newborn babies! We are so incredibly excited! In a little over 2 weeks we'll know what they are too! Make sure you check back on December 15! That's when we'll post what gender they are! For now, here's our baseline, 16 and 18 week belly pics!

P.S. Sorry for the lighting. We will have to start taking them in the evening.

Baseline
18 weeks

16 weeks

2 comments:

  1. so cute..... that is the part i miss most is being pregnant and feeling them moving around and wait till they have the hiccups!!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting that Monica can already feel the babies moving, and that you got to feel it as well! That's amazing! I'm really excited for the two of you, and I can't wait to find out the gender reveal! :)

    ReplyDelete