Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Hole Update & Visiting Daddy

Thought I'd give an update from the Hole. It's Day 3 in here and everything is going smooth! I've only cultured pseudomonas! At one point I was culturing MRSA, stenetrophomonas, and pseudomonas. So, it's awesome that I only have one bug in my lungs!! Only having one bug means being on less IV antibiotics too. 

At the hospital I stay at we get manual CPT. Getting clapped 4 times a day is really moving some junk! I've been crackling and wheezing (not normal for me at all) and with the hand clapping I'm coughing a decent amount of stuff up. 

I did talk to my physician about staying longer and he was totally on board. He was actually glad I mentioned it. He was going to discuss it with me. With the boys at home, life is busier and there are a lot of distractions. So they said I can stay as long as I want. Monica and I agree a week would be good. So, I'll be out of here Monday! 

One thing is for sure, the days go by much slower in here than at home, lol!

Thankfully I've had visits from my boys to help pass the time! They also remind me why I'm here and doing what I'm doing! Here's some pics from their visits!




1 comment:

  1. I love you mister and am praying for you! Love Aunt Debbie

    ReplyDelete