Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 28, 2014

5 Years of Marital Bliss

Monica and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary yesterday! It was a great day! We took Jeriah to the doctor (poor fella has sores all over his tongue and it's viral so nothing will help). To cheer him up we went to Six Flags and hung out at Hurricane Harbor (water park). They had fun playing and running around. It still took them a bit to get used to the water. We ate lunch and they had ice cream. Then we went to grandma and grandpa's where they stayed all night! Monica and I enjoyed a wonderful evening. It consisted of a nice steak dinner and a full night of sleep! It was really nice to have a dinner just the two of us. It was great for us to focus our attention on each other and have fun laughing and being together. It was a fantastic anniversary! Can't wait for many, many more!

And now... a letter to my beautiful bride of 5 years... (I know you all can't wait to read it) ;)

Monica,

The past 5 years truly have been the best of my life. We have been so incredibly blessed. I was able to fulfill my dream of proposing to you on a beach. We had a beautiful wedding that ended way to soon. I wish it could have gone on for hours and hours. It was the best day of my life up until April 12, 2014 when we were blessed with two incredible miracles from God! They have completely captivated our hearts. I always knew I wanted to be a father, but ha no idea just how much I would love our precious miracles. Watching you as a mother has drawn me closer to you. Watching you love and nurture our boys is beautiful. You're an amazing mother and excellent wife.

I still don't know what I have done to deserve such an amazing woman. I've told you this before, but I'll tell you again... You gave me a reason to live. I know that sounds dramatic, but it's true. Before you entered my life I had made the decision to stop fighting CF and let it take me. I knew I'd be in heaven with Jesus, Krista, and so many others who had gone there. That all changed when you chose to love me in spite of the baggage I came with. I vowed then that I would spend the rest of my days doing my best to give you the best life possible. I still try to every day. Obviously God has a BIG hand in that. Our lives together have been full of blessings and memories that will last a lifetime. I feel so undeserving of everything we've been given. I know I dream big (as you know) but I couldn't be any happier or content with where God has placed us! 

It's truly amazing to me to look back over the past 6-7 years and see how God has molded our relationship and has orchestrated so many wonderful things to happen in our lives. It would fill pages to list all the HUGE blessings God has given us. I'm extremely lucky to have a wife like you! I'm the epitome of the geeky guy who scored the supermodel wife!! Thank you for standing by me for 5 wonderful years! I hope and pray we'll have 50 more and am excited to see what God has in store for our future! Love you sweetie!!!

Jeremy














No comments:

Post a Comment