Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Thankful Thursday: Growing Boys, Giggles & Amish bread

What up everyone?! It's Thankful Thursday again! Another week down, recorded in the history books. Monica like to take the time each week to say a few things we're thankful for! There's always something to be thankful for! This is something I remind myself of often and am reminded daily at work (I work in a hospital). Life is a beautiful gift! Something to be overtly thankful for in and of itself! So let's get to it! Here's our lists!

Monica's List:

I'm thankful for healthy boys! So many of us take our own health and the health of our children for granted. I know for me personally, it never used to cross my mind that I could be anything other than perfectly healthy. The boys had their 4 month check up today and everything is just perfect! The doctor said they look great and very healthy. I'm so very thankful for their health... and my own at that.

I'm thankful for giggles. The boys are really starting to giggle and they are just  the most adorable little things I've ever heard! I'm thankful for happy boys!

I'm thankful for Amish starter bread. I completely forgot about this stuff and how delish it is! I just got some starter two days ago and had some of the bread my aunt made with it.. Oh my, so good!! Too bad it's only day 2 because I am so excited to make mine and try out some new recipes with it! Thanks for the starter Amy! Who wants some when I go to divide mine?! :)

Jeremy's List:

I'm thankful for healthy, growing boys too! This is the first doctor visit I haven't been able to go to :( But I was happy to see the text from Monica with their current weights and heights!

"Wittle" Jace, as I call him, weighed in at a whopping 15 lbs 8 oz! He is 25.5 inches long. That's over 2 feet tall! He was in the 50th percentile for his weight and height! Good job Jace!!

Jeriah weighed in at 13 lbs 9 oz and is 25.75 inches long! He passed his brother by 1/4 of an inch! It's hard to believe they're over 2 feet long/tall. That seems so big, lol! Jeriah was in the 50th percentile for his height and 10th for his weight. He's my "skinny mister."

Being a dad is by far the best thing ever! I haven't hardly seen either of my boys the past two days. Monica has been back to work and so her mom or my mom have them when we both work. The last two days her parents had them. Wednesdays are very busy days to begin with. I only saw them yesterday for maybe 30 minutes when we put them to bed. They were both passed out the entire time. Today when I came home I couldn't wait to see my boys! Jace was and still is asleep but Jeriah was up and giggled the entire time I was holding him and talking to him! He smiles, laughs, giggles and gets so excited he'll let out a squeal! He seemed happy to see me, which is an amazing feeling!

They both are rolling from their back to their tummy's now. Jeriah is a pro at it! Jace is still figuring it out. Jace can roll from his tummy to his back, something Jeriah has yet to figure out, lol. The doctor said we can start introducing fruits and veggies now! I'm excited to get to feed them and see the funny faces they make! Plus it's exciting that they're moving up to real food! I'm excited for them! They get to experience food! It really is the little things in life, lol!

Here's some pics to leave you with!

So what are you thankful for this week?!?!







Somehow got his foot through the toy and stuck














 

 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment