Total Pageviews

Monday, June 24, 2013

Gulf Shores & Table Rock Lake

Whew! It's been quite the stent with no blogging for Monica and I. We've missed a couple Thankful Thursdays too. I offer my sincerest apologies for that. I intend to get back to a regular schedule of blogging from here on out.

With the boys here now, life has been quite the adventure. Everyday life has it's own challenges now. Challenges far different from our previous life, everything from June 27, 2009 - April 11, 2013. Our boys are our world now! The days of scheduling things is gone and we now have to play everything by ear. Still not sure how you play something by ear, but anyhow. It's getting easier everyday! For the past 2 weeks Monica, the boys and I have been doing some vacationing. That is the reason for the absense of blog posts. We went to Gulf Shores, Alabama for a week with my in-laws and then to Table Rock Lake here in Missouri for a week with the entire in-law clan. We had the time of our lives! It was a blast and the boys did amazing with all the traveling!

I'll keep the chatter to a minimum on this post and give a picture and video recap of our trips!

I was also ecstatic to test the waterproof ability of my GoPro camera. They turned out pretty rad if I say so myself! The two videos posted were shot with it. I highly recommend it to anyone who likes to do adventurous things in the water! I did some wakeboarding with it as well, but that video needs to be edited. Ya know, to take out all my wipeouts and make me look gooooood! I'll post them when they're done so you how terrible, I mean awesome I am. :) Enjoy the pics and videos!!!!

P.S. There's a video of the boys in the crib that I meant to post a while back so I'll add it to the mix.










Gulf Shores




















Table Rock Lake
 











 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment