Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

2 Months Old Today

Today is June 12, 2013 which means our boys are 2 months old today! My goodness time has flown by! It seems like just yesterday I was sleeping on a couch in a hospital, spending hours staring at, praying over and crying tears of joy at my 2 precious gifts from God. They are two little miracles that is for sure. Miracles from God and miracles of modern science and technology. The last 2 months have been some of the most joyous of our lives. It's all still surreal until you see them make they're entrance into the world. It's kind of an aha moment. Makes you think "So there really was an actual baby in there." In our case, two babies!

Jace and Jeriah have changed our lives for the better. I find myself desiring to take even better care of myself to be around to see them graduate high school. To be a better person overall so as not to influence them in a negative way and teach them to be good citizens and men. To draw even closer to God so they have an example to follow and teach them to be righteous men. Most of all, to seek Him for His wisdom and guidance so I don't mess things up trying to raise my boys by my own insufficient knowledge. It's funny how suddenly your perspective of life changes and all your priorities change in an instance. I can't express in any amount of words how much Monica and I love our boys. I spent several nights at the hospital holding them and crying tears of joy over them. They are a dream come true!

It's only been 2 months, and Monica and I talk about wishing we could rewind the clock back to when they were teeny tiny and hold them again. Jace is a solid baby! He feels like a sack of potatoes in your arms. His hands are thick and wide. We think he's gonna be a strong boy! Jeriah looks like he's 2 years old with how tall/long he's getting! Okay maybe that's an exaggeration, but he's getting so long! We were noticing that he was looking almost a little skinnier in the face. We started to get concerned, but the scale says he is gaining weight. We realized when he was laying next to Jace and just by looking at him, that he is growing length wise while Jace is growing width wise, lol!

We ABSOLUTELY love our boys! Happy 2 Month Birthday Jace & Jeriah!

Here's some pics to show how much they've grown and changed.




















No comments:

Post a Comment