Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Thankful Thursday: GoPro, P90X & 3D Ultrasounds

It's Thankful Thursday! Time to take a moment and share what we're thankful for! Another week down in the history books. Seems like all the time I'm finding things I can be thankful for. A lot of times it's something I never thought to be thankful for. Something minuscule that I overlooked on a daily basis.There's always something to be thankful for! What are you thankful for this week?

Monica's List: (pontificated by Jeremy)

Side Note: Monica is working on a cake right now and does not have time to type. She is however telling me what she's thankful for from the kitchen)

I am thankful for 3D ultrasounds! Jeremy and I can't wait to see what our little rugrats are going to look like and 3D ultrasounds bring us that much closer to seeing them. So far it appears as if they both have Jeremy's ears and my nose :) We are so excited to meet our little ones! They'll be here in 8 or 9 weeks at the most! 3D ultrasounds make us that much more excited to meet our boys and we get to watch them develop almost right before our eyes!

Jeremy's List:

I'm thankful for my GoPro camera! I haven't even gotten to use it yet, but I'm already thankful for it. I sold some things lately in order to be able to buy one. They are very versatile and give extremely good picture quality. It can record in 4K cinematic mode! Which, rumor has it, is the next thing to come in TV resolution. 4K will be the next upgrade to 1080p. The camera has various mounts that I got for Christmas and comes in a waterproof housing. It will be awesome to have for vacations and filming our boys! Plus, it can be controlled from my phone! I plan on using it as a way to keep tabs on the boys when they are older and roaming around. I can strap one to their chest or head and see where they are and what they're getting into at all times! Bwahaha!

I'm thankful for P90X! I know I've mentioned it before, but whoo buddy! It is a workout and a half. I started back up this week after taking a hiatus for a while. I forgot just how tough it is. I'm so sore! I can barely take my shirts off and on without whimpering, lol. It feels like my sternum has been split down the middle! I know that's a huge exaggeration but you have to have some dramatic effect every now and then to emphasize your point. I love it and can't wait to keep going and see some results!

What are you thankful for this week?

P.S. Ronnie if you are reading this, my pastor used the word pontificate in one of his sermons and defined it. I now understand the tag you have at the bottom of your posts :)

First GoPro Picture (It's a bad pic. Does not reflect the quality of the camera, lol)
 



No comments:

Post a Comment