Total Pageviews

Monday, November 5, 2012

Exciting week!

This week is going to be a very exciting week! We are so blessed and have a lot to look forward to this week. This evening, some friends invited us over for dinner. It's a friend of Monica's that she went to high school with, played volleyball with, and is close to. We haven't seem them in probably a year or so and are very excited to spend the evening hanging out!

Tomorrow we have an OB appointment! Who would have thought that I would get so excited about going to see that kind of doctor! Man how things change the older you get. I'm so excited to see how our babies are doing! I can't wait to hear their heartbeats and hopefully get to see them again! It has been WAY too long! We haven't seen them since they were 10 weeks old!!! That was over a month ago! We are super excited and should hopefully get to schedule an appointment for an ultrasound in a few weeks to find out the genders! WHOO-HOO!! It seems to be flying by. Monica's belly seems to be poking out little by little these days. I can't wait to post some 16 week photos this Friday!

I have my last set of double header softball games this Thursday. I really enjoy playing, especially when we win!

Friday we are off to New Orleans! I have the privilege of getting to speak at a respiratory conference at the national level about living with CF. I'm really excited to have several days with Monica. Things have been pretty hectic around here lately, and I can't wait to have 5 days away with each other. This is one of those times that CF has been a blessing! If I didn't have CF I would never have had this opportunity or all the others I've had this past year to speak to people about CF. This will be the second time I've gotten to travel to speak. It's very humbling. I can't wait to see the bayou! To hear the music, eat the food, and who knows.... maybe catch me an alligator! I'm very excited to try alligator too, by the way.

All in all it's going to be a good week! I'll keep you posted as things unfold!

No comments:

Post a Comment