Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thankful Thursday: Hubby, Fall foods, and Bible Study

It's that time again: THANKFUL THURSDAY! It seems like the weeks seem to go by faster and faster all the time! We love the opportunity to post a few things we have been thankful for in the past week! I'm sure if you look around at your life you will be able to make a list of things to be thankful for: health, family, weather, life in and of itself....

Jeremy is playing softball on Thursday nights now, so they have become a little hectic. I'm going to go it alone tonight while he is gone (we all know he's done it by himself plenty of times when I was busy) ;)

Monica's list:

Big suprise here, I am thankful for..... JEREMY! Ha! Yes, I know... he is in just about every thankful Thursday I do... but what can I say?! I'm in love with the guy!!! ;) I am thankful for how dedicated he has been to running! I know that not only is he doing for himself and his health, but he is doing it for me also. Tonight he is going straight from running to his softball game. That's alot of physical activity and it is so good for him! I know he will probably be really worn out later though, so I am very thankful for his dedication! On top of all that he cleaned house today while I was at work and did a lot of yard work! It is so nice to come home to a house in tip top shape! What a man right?!?!?

I am thankful for Fall foods!! I made beef stew last night and it so hit the spot! I love all the foods that come with Fall weather: soups, chilis, stews, chicken and dumplings, chicken pot pie, meatloaf... I could go on and on but I am starting to drool on the keyboard! ;) Let's not forget Pumpkin!! I love it all: pumpkin doughnuts, lattes, bread, pies, and blizzards from Dairy Queen!! Oh yes, they are good! And pumpkin is high in Vitamin A and C, so that's just a bonus! ;)

I am thankful that we are starting up another ladies Bible study at our church! The first study is tonight and I am very excited! For our study in the Spring we used the book, "So Long Insecurity You've Been a Bad Friend to Me" by Beth Moore. It was exceptional and I recommend every Christian woman read it! Our next study series we are reading the book, "The Circle Maker: Praying Circles Around Your Biggest Dreams and Greatest Fears" by Mark Batterson! I am so looking forward to it! I love the fellowship and encouragement I get when meeting with all the ladies from church!

So what are you thankful for today?!! We would love to hear from you!!

1 comment:

  1. Great list Monica! Jeremy you da man cleaning up the house and doing yard work! That will always keep our spouse happy:)

    ReplyDelete